WRX Attendee Registration
Please join us for the annual APWA WRX conference in beautiful downtown Norfolk. With opportunities to dance and dine on the battleship Wisconsin, walk through our WRX Art gallery made of unique Public Works items, and a live art exhibit, this year’s technical conference will be one-of-a-kind!
Come be a part of this year’s exciting and educational APWA WRX!
This year’s APWA WRX conference and lodging will be located at the beautiful and newly opened hotel, The Main, located in downtown Norfolk, Va. The Main is situated near the Elizabeth River and close to the nightlife of Waterside District, as well as, within walking distance to over 50 restaurants.
Lodging is separate and not included with your conference registration. To receive your specially discounted room at this year’s conference hotel, please select the following link to reserve your room at The Main–Make your hotel reservation here.
|Registration: ||Early Bird Price|
(No later than February 1, 2019)
February 1, 2019)
|Full Registration – Includes access to the Wednesday Evening Networking Social aboard the USS Wisconsin, Thursday Evening Exhibit Hall Social, Exhibit Hall, Educational Sessions, breakfast on Thursday and Friday, and lunch on Thursday.|| || |
|$250 ||$300 |
|$350 ||$400 |
|$175 ||$225 |
|Single Day Registration – Includes breakfast and lunch plus refreshments during session breaks || || |
|$175 ||$200 |
- Thursday – APWA Non-Member
|$200 ||$225 |
|Evening Receptions Only – Individual pricing shown || || |
- Wednesday Evening Networking Social aboard USS Wisconsin Join us on board the USS Wisconsin from 6pm - 9pm for a social and networking event. This unique opportunity will take place on the fantail of the USS Wisconsin. Picture yourself on the fantail of this historic battleship at our white-themed event (everyone dresses in white clothing), enjoying great food, adult libations, and live music from the Latin Jazz Conspiracy! Two tickets for this event are included with the Exhibitor registration. If additional tickets are needed they may be purchased separately. You won't want to miss this opportunity to network with conference attendees and colleagues.
|$75 ||$100 |
- Thursday Exhibitor Reception at The Main Please plan to stay and network with conference attendees and colleagues in the exhibit hall from 5pm-7pm. This is a great opportunity to reach out to your customers and spotlight your products, Full conference attendees are invited to attend.
|$75 ||$100 |
|Additional Conference Activities for Wednesday, May 15th|
- Wednesday - Bike Tour, 3pm-5pm Join us for a bike tour along the Elizabeth River in downtown Norfolk. There will be a pit stop at Smartmouth Brewing Company. Participation is limited to 35 people. A map of the tour is attached below. Bike and helmet provided.
- Wednesday - Sea Wall & Pump Station Walking Tour, 1pm-3pm. Tour the Sea Wall & Pump Station near Nauticus. Participants should wear comfortable walking shoes. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is not required. Participation is limited to 25 people.
Considering an APWA Membership? Non-Member Registrants who are not previous members of APWA may be eligible to receive a 1-year’s membership with their paid full registration.
In order to complete your registration, you will have to log in to an APWA account. If you’ve never logged onto APWA.net then you can create a FREE Account
If you are unable to remember your username, please contact APWA Membership Services at 800-848-APWA (2792)
If you believe you are a member of APWA, and are unable to access a member record, please contact APWA Membership Services at: 800.848.APWA (2792)